AltaLISOperating through a P3 partnership with Spatial Data Warehouse and the Alberta Government since 1998, AltaLIS specializes in data management, maintenance and distribution.
Surdex Corp.Surdex Corporation has been a leading provider of geospatial data and services to private and government clients in North America for over a half-century.
Sign up to receive news
and updates from Valtus
Unlike an uncorrected aerial photograph, an orthophotograph can be used to measure true distances, because it is an accurate representation of the earth's surface, having been adjusted for topographic relief, lens distortion, and camera tilt.
For determining elevations, LiDAR ('Light Detection and Ranging' or 'Laser Imaging Detection and Ranging') is more accurate and cost-effective than other methods of photogrammetric compilation.
- North West Geomatics first to purchase newly offered Leica ADS100 sensor technology - Leica Geosystems Inc. announced that North West Geomatics Ltd. is the...
- Valtus Imagery Services Engages AltaLIS Ltd. as New Canadian Distribution Partner - Valtus Imagery Services, a division of North West Geomatics Ltd. and...
- North West / Valtus Announce Comprehensive Imagery Plan for the Province of Alberta - North West Geomatics Ltd. today announced the formalization of their plan...
- Spatial Energy Announces Distribution Partner Agreement with Valtus - Industry Leading Imagery Providers in the Oil and Gas Market Agree...
- Valtus and Surdex form strategic partnership to enhance aerial imagery offering within the US - Valtus Imagery Services, a division of North West Geomatics Ltd. and...