Hexagon Imagery Program (HxIP) releases new airborne imagery content.
The Hexagon Imagery Program, or HxIP, has released captured airborne imagery for approximately 25 percent of the U.S. and Canada with various regions of Europe. As more content partners join the HxIP in 2015, program coverage is rapidly increasing with full coverage of the U.S. expected by the end of 2016....View Press Release
Coverage Maps and Shapefiles
Customers enjoy easy and convenient access to aerial imagery, satellite imagery and LiDAR data acquired through our extensive network of partners.
Imagery Coverage Areas
- Canada Coverage Area Shape File (.zip): updated weekly
- Canada Coverage Map (PDF)
- USA - Data Coverage Map (PDF)- 1m resolution unless otherwise noted
Hexagon Imagery Program (HxIP)
- Click HERE for live coverage area map (updated weekly)
- Blank (""): unknown status
- Planned: data is being acquired but processing has not started yet
- Processing: acquisition is complete and data is being processed, but is not yet released to Valtus/Esri platforms for loading
- Loading: data has begun loading to the platforms
- Online: all datasets for the entity have been loaded and are available for consumer consumption
- Hexagon Imagery Program (HxIP) US & CAD Coverage Map (PDF)
- Hexagon Imagery Program (HxIP) Western Europe Coverage Map (PDF)
LiDAR Collection Areas
Can't find what you're looking for? Send us an e-mail and we'll conduct a search through our content partners. Click Here.